Sunday, January 29, 2017

Are you serving in your giftedness?


                   
                        

     Successful leadership is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others. To influence our society, we must be leaders. Society has trained us not to trust ourselves so some have grown giving up the fight and have accepted the broken spirit. My mindset changed in 2011 when I got hit with the biggest challenge of my life. I basically met myself after which I became very afraid.  The biblical verse Romans 12 v2 was my key verse. It says, “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will”. This led to cancellation of anything that will devalue my spirit. God introducing me to myself helped me know who I am. My question to you is who are you?

    Let me explain what I mean. Leadership starts from the inside out. Lead yourself first. Many want to lead others but don’t know who they are. Knowing who you are helps you focus on your strength and contribute positively to your life, family, community and organization. Leadership is first personal before it is public
Leadership is a seed with a tree trapped inside. It is a gifting given to you by God for the particular assignment he created you to solve. What is your giftedness and how are you using it?  The seed of leadership is a tree that will bear fruits for this generation and beyond. For this to happen, the seed must go through a process to bring out the fruit. The seed must first be planted, be exposed to moisture, nutrients from soil, time, hidden before it is exposed, push through soil to make it to surface, it also needs rays from the sun. The tree already exists in the seed. All the ingredients does is to activate what was already there. You are carrying seeds that could produce forest. It is time for it to be activated. Time to Lead yourself exceptionally well and then lead others. To activate your leadership ask yourself these questions
Who am I and What is my assignment   You need to be activated. You were designed by God to deliver a gift to your generation. Inside you is something we need
Your gift is the fruit you are to deliver. True Leadership is born when your gift is found and you serve it to the world.


    If you are serious about activating the seed inside of you, join the group of like minded who are working on making a forest out of their seeds.  

“Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.” ~ Napoleon Hill

LIVE YOUR DREAM lets connect http://eepurl.com/cvlN7X

You may also schedule a 15minutes free consultation with Abiola http://bit.ly/2js6J3u

No comments:

Post a Comment