I often ask myself why some people are successful and why others are not.
Why some people have a negative experience and it inspires them to go do big things and some have negative experience and they remain permanently in the pit
Peter J Daniels uneducated, former bricklayer in Australia became a multimillionaire and travels all over the world to inspire people. I studied a lot of people who have gone through a tough time and turned that around for their own good. Here are the commonalities.
- Found out the law of cause and effect. Just like the law of sowing and reaping. Found out that nature is neutral. Follow recipe and you get the same result.
- Found out that success is something you attract by becoming an attractive person
- Becoming successful is not the important thing . The important thing is the person you become.
Here are some of the Big Steps they shared
- Goal setting. Get a piece of paper and make a dream list. This activates the law of attraction. Reticular activating system
- Commit to excellence. You can open any door when you are good at what you do.
- Do something you love to do. Find something you love, and make a living from it. When you find something you lose, tie it to a pain you plan to solve
- Develop your talent. There is something unique about you. Your DNA.
- Develop a clear sense of direction. Be goal oriented. You cannot hit a target you cannot see. Your current life is as a result of what you have put in. Do something that will move you towards your goal.
- Refuse to consider the possibility of failure.
- Learn new skills
- FINALLY BELIEVE IN GOD