Sunday, June 14, 2015

Eventually it will pay off

WWW.ABIOLASABA.COM


PAIN HAS ITS BENEFITS

If someone had told me this some years ago, that there are some benefits to pain, I honestly would have said they must be out of their minds.

My name is Abiola Saba and welcome to my blogspot.I look back at some years back when my son Lou was alive, when I wondered how a good God can allow him to be born unable to walk, talk, see, get up, and seizure disorder. Worst still doctors did not know what was wrong with Lou and his diagnosis was unknown. There was so much pain, as well as condemnation from the very people that were suppose to help.

Lou has gone to be with the Maker, but his legacy lives on in the work I do. I am thankful, I am grateful and I am blessed.

IN the pain, I got on my kneels, in the pain, I sort His Face, in the pain I became sourced. Now I must resource. 

Pain has its benefits. Embrace the pain and move on. Keep the faith my friends



YOUR SUCCESS, OUR ASSIGNMENT
Abiola Saba 
Website: 
www.JohnMaxwellGroup.com/abiolasaba
http://www.leadercasttimelessimpact.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment